5th Street Cafe’ – Dementia Friendly Social Club – In-Person Event
June 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmno cost
5th Street Café – A Dementia Friendly Social Club
1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month |11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Foundation Building of First United Methodist Church of Fort Worth
750 W. 5th | Room 271
Join a friendly gathering of people with self-reported memory loss, mild cognitive impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis.
Each session offers engaging activities for the attendees in a fun, non-judgmental environment. Care Partners participate in a support group during the same time frame. Lunch is provided at no cost to participants or care partners.
5th Street Café Offers:
- Relief from feelings of isolation and depression through positive interaction with others.
- Support by professionals and volunteers who understand the challenges of those with cognitive impairment.
- Free lunch and an opportunity to participate and enjoy a stress-free social interaction.
HOW TO HELP:
- Volunteer to help host a session
- Provide lunch
- Make a financial contribution
- Attend as a dementia friend
Contact: Gail Snider | email@example.com | 817-332-6266
- June 21
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- no cost
- Event Categories:
- Activities, Alzheimer's & Dementia, Caregiving, Social, Stress Management
- Dementia Friendly Fort Worth
- View Organizer Website
- First United Methodist Church – Foundation Building – 2nd Floor
750 W. Fifth St
Fort Worth, TX 76102 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website