Alzheimer’s & Dementia Family Caregiver Training
July 14 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until July 14, 2022
Six session educational program meeting either online or in-person!
Meets every Thursday starting
June 9th through July 14th
10:30am – 12:00pm
Online or in-person at the James L. West Center
1111 Summit Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76102
You are not alone!
Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia can be difficult. Care partners are invited to attend this six-session program at no cost. Learn the best techniques and interventions for dementia care in a healthy manner with reduced stress.
The six sessions cover in detail:
- What to Expect: Understand what to expect as the disease progresses
- Communication Pt. 1: Best ways to communicate with loved ones
- Communication Part 2: Understand how persons with dementia communicate
- Daily Living & Home Safety: Seeing the world through their eyes
- Reducing Stress & Coping Skills: Taking care of the caregiver
- Planning for the Future: Preparing for next steps and getting help
Please register at 817-877-1199 or firstname.lastname@example.org