- This event has passed.
Stress-Busting Program for Family CaregiversTM–ONLINE
August 3, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Monday, repeating until September 28, 2020
Caregiving is Stressful
The Stress-Busting™ program is proven to help Alzheimer’s and dementia care partners through their journey.
The Stress Busting program teaches:
• Stress Management Techniques
• Relaxation and Coping Strategies
• Problem Solving and Support
The Online Stress-Busting Program™ meets weekly for 9 weeks (Aug. 3-Sept. 28) in a small group online setting. The program is designed to:
- Improve the quality of life of family caregivers
- Help caregivers manage their stress and cope better with their lives
Registration is required! Please register with Jaime Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register by July 31st to ensure you receive the program materials by mail.